Do You Have Any SSL certificate?
An SSL certificate is a protective measure that encrypts your website
and protects customer data.
Benefits of SSL
Business owners like you want SSL certificates for 3 benefits
The security “padlock” shows on internet browsers.
When you get an SSL on your website, a security padlock would appear on the address bar (shown right).
This padlock tells your visitors that:
Your site is verified and secure
- It is safe to browse from any device
- Any data they enter is secure
Your site rank would boost on Google
Google made an SSL certificate a ranking signal. It now pushes websites with SSL up in the search results. And penalises those without.
With SSL certificate:
- Your website will show up higher in Google Search results
- You will get an increase in organic traffic to your website
- Your site credibility and authority will improve
A secure pathway between your server and users’ browsers
With an SSL certificates, your visitors will use a secure HTTPS protocol to access the site.
- Enhances data security for all users
- Is compatible with all websites
- Makes payment processing super-safe
Wordpress website, remove malware, security Price
- 1 Site: Only Remove Malware Code. ATTENTION: only valid for online sites, not locked.
- 1 site: Malware cleanup***+ Basic Security + Software Updated
- 1 site: PRO malware cleanup +Advanced Security Patch +Updates +Backups +Security Monitoring